- Global Business in medical device industry
- Entrepreneurial working environment with plenty of development opportunities
We are an International medical device company that develops, supplies and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche consumables to proprietary surgical instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery as well as leading healthcare technology and solutions supplier of high-quality surgical instrumentation, a full line Electrosurgery portfolio.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to work within a dynamic team. Based in trendy Carrum Downs, the role will work closely with the operations and quality management team to make sure that all shipments are manufactured and delivered in line with the Quality Management System (QMS).
Why work with The OR Company
At The OR Company we are dedicated to fostering growth and development and a high performance culture where employee can shine. Our values are Collaboration, Growth, Smart, Pride, Contribution, Leadership which guides are principles for mutual benefit and the ability to add value.
Not only will you benefit by being exposed to all aspects of our business but you will also have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive salary package
- Reward and Recognition program ‘Preciate’
- Team lunches and celebrations
- Bonus program
- Casual Fridays
- Social events (Kick off meetings, team building, Christmas party)
- Development plans (e-University)
If you are a passionate about streamlining processes, supply chain and warehousing and have a forklift licence then this role is for you!
Role and Responsibility
- Assist Warehouse Manager in warehouse duties when required.
- Assist in the picking and packing daily customer orders.
- Assist in maintaining the warehouse to a high standard and unloading containers.
- Ensure customer orders are attended and acknowledged as per the requirement of 24 hours.
- Prepare accurate paperwork for customs purposes.
- Understand all aspects of shipping and logistics from SEA/AIR/same day for domestic/international market.
- Ensure orders are received, processed and dispatched as per The OR Company’s minimum performance standards.
- Ensure minimum delivery standards are being met or exceeded.
- Conduct internal/external stock takes.
- Perform counts of consignment stock.
- Filling all orders and relevant paperwork as per the QMS.
- Ensure all products are approved prior to shipment and paperwork filed appropriately.
- Maintain all paperwork in line with company style guide and to a high standard.
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date and can be communicated to the customer.
- Vendor Qualification.
- Requesting for quotations (RFQ).
- Vendor Relationship Management.
- Maintain all shipments coming in and out from different warehouse locations.
Key Work/Behavioural Competencies
- Confidence and experience in liaising with key business stakeholders to drive results.
- Very organised, independent worker with the ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively.
- Pro-active “can do” attitude to work in all aspects.
- Well-presented with excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Team player – ability to jump in and help out when required.
Education and Experience
- Strong administration skills – organised, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- High level of commitment to customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and learn a new industry.
- Understand the importance of records.
- Previous experience working with inventory management systems (e.g. Unleashed).
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Intermediate Excel and Word Skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org