Sales Representative (VIC/TAS)
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (VIC/TAS)
- Are you an energetic and motivated fast learner looking to break into the surgical device industry?
- Are you a professional or potential superstar who is simply in the wrong industry or role?
- Are you a professional communicator?
If so, we are seeking a professional, self-motivated, results driven sales professional to join our dynamic and fast paced company.
We are an innovative surgical device company that designs, manufactures, markets and distributes and high, innovative, high quality surgical devices at marketing disrupting prices. From niche fast moving devices to proprietary and widely used instrumentation for minimally invasive and open surgery.
We currently recruiting for role/s based in Victoria/Tasmania to assist with the execution and implementation of our domestic sales and marketing strategies. The role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders in delivering value to both Public and Private Australian Hospitals and the clinicians that operate with in them.
If you are motivated, dedicated and passionate professional looking to utilise your existing skills to their full capacity as well as taking your game to the next level – then keep reading.
Role and Responsibilities
- Constant look areas of improvement and find “Smarter Ways To Operate”
- Add value internally and externally where possible
- Increase revenue and in doing so achieve or exceed budgets.
- Maintain and where possible increase.
- Manage time effectively and efficiently in order to manage and cover the territory appropriately.
- Develop and maintain professional and positive relationships with clinicians and end-users.
- Develop and maintain reference sites with-in the territory.
- Identify potential key opinion leader and maintain and build in relationships with new key opinion leaders
- Prepare and report in territory plans to optimise customer and account development.
- Attend internal and external meetings and industry conferences.
- Identify competitors and
- Actively pursue tender/contract opportunities and work with management to ensure a timely and attractive submission
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going partner / customer engagement.
- Analysing the product life cycle and identifying new opportunities in corporation with various development teams (Development/Engineering / Marketing)
- Research customer needs to identify sales and /or product development opportunities
- Undertake price sensitivity analysis for all products
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s products to competitors’ products
- Prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Professionally represent the company by visiting customers and end-users to solicit feedback on products and services
- Providing product-related administration support
- Championing and maintaining the Company CRM to a high standard.
Education and Experience
- Tertiary Business or marketing qualification or equivalent workplace experience but no essential for the right candidate.
- Desirable: Medical background or at least an understanding of medical industry but not essential for the right candidate.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills are a must.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Intermediate skills in related computer applications (i.e. CRM, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint)
- Ideally a minimum 1-3 years’ experience but not essential for the right candidate.
Flexible & Negotiable Package Starting from $60k + INCENTIVES