Territory Manager – WA/NT/SA
TERRITORY MANAGER (WA/NT/SA)
- • Diverse sales role in an innovative business
- • Entrepreneurial working environment with plenty of development opportunities
We are an International medical device company that develops, supplies and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche consumables to proprietary surgical instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery as well as leading healthcare technology and solutions supplier of high-quality surgical instrumentation, a full line Electrosurgery portfolio.
We are a Melbourne based company that currently have an opportunity for a Sales Associate to assist with the execution and implementation of our domestic sales and product strategy in WA/NT/SA. Based in the Perth (WA), the role will work closely with the business development / marketing team to identify new market opportunities and successfully position existing and new product in the market.
If you are a passionate networker who loves presenting new ideas, training people in our new product portfolio, and have great organisation skills then this role is for you!
Why work with The OR Company
At The OR Company we are dedicated to fostering growth and development and a high performance culture where employee can shine. Our values are Collaboration, Growth, Smart, Pride, Contribution, Leadership which guides are principles for mutual benefit and the ability to add value.
Not only will you benefit by being exposed to all aspects of our business but you will also have access to the following benefits:
- •Competitive salary package
- •Reward and Recognition program ‘Preciate’
- •Team lunches and celebrations
- •Bonus program
- •Casual Fridays
- •Social events (Kick off meetings, team building, Christmas party)
- •Development plans (e-University)
Role and Responsibility
- • Operational execution of product sales & marketing strategies.
- • Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going partner / customer engagement.
- • Analysing the product life cycle and identifying new opportunities in corporation with various development teams (Development/Engineering / Marketing)
- • Contributing & executing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments.
- • Analysing potential customer relationships for product opportunities.
- • Undertake price sensitivity analysis for all products
- • Assess market competition by comparing the company’s products to competitors’ products.
- • Prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- • Professionally represent the company by visiting customers and end-users to solicit feedback on products and services.
- • Delivering product training to hospital staff and internal staff.
- • Provide professional client relationship management with clinical trials.
- • Contributing to marketing material and product information (e.g. IFUs).
- • Providing product-related administration support.
- • Championing and maintaining the CRM to a high standard.
- • Ability to travel interstate
Education and Experience
- • Tertiary Business or marketing qualification or equivalent workplace experience.
- • Desirable: Medical background, understanding of medical industry.
- • Strong attention to detail.
- • Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- • Intermediate skills in related computer applications (i.e. CRM, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint)
- • Minimum 1-2 years’ experience.
Please send all enquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org