• Entrepreneurial working environment with plenty of development opportunities
We are a boutique medical device company that develops, supplies and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche products to proprietary surgical instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery.
We are a Melbourne based company that currently have an opportunity for a Sales Associate to assist with the execution and implementation of our domestic sales and product strategy in NSW/ACT. Based in the Sydney (NSW), the role will work closely with the business development / marketing team to identify new market opportunities and successfully position existing and new product in the market.
If you are a passionate networker who loves presenting new ideas, training people in our new product portfolio, and have great organisation skills then this role is for you!
Role and Responsibility
• Operational execution of product sales & marketing strategies.
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going partner / customer engagement.
• Analysing the product life cycle and identifying new opportunities in corporation with various development teams (Development/Engineering / Marketing)
• Contributing & executing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments.
• Analysing potential customer relationships for product opportunities.
• Undertake price sensitivity analysis for all products
• Assess market competition by comparing the company’s products to competitors’ products.
• Prioritide activities based on business and customer impact.
• Professionally represent the company by visiting customers and end-users to solicit feedback on products and services.
• Delivering product training to hospital staff and internal staff.
• Provide professional client relationship management with clinical trials.
• Contributing to marketing material and product information (e.g. IFUs).