The QuivOR™ is a light weight disposable surgical instrument holder which is designed to isolate and hold surgical instruments securely while not in use during the procedure. It is made of a melt resistant material and is compatible with electrosurgical and harmonic devices which can reach up to 260 °C.
The QuivOR™ comes in two sizes which are available individually or nested together in a twin pack, optimising storage.
Smart, Versatile Surgical Field Organizer
- Simple, effective, single-use device that keeps key surgical instruments always in reach of surgeons and scrub technicians
- Available in two sizes
- 270 mm length – open procedures
- 410 mm length – laparoscopic procedures
- Nested twin pack optimises storage space
Ease of Use
- “No look” aperture window allows for straight forward insertion and removal of instruments
- Stainless steel ring allows easy attachment to the patient’s drape.
Improved OR Safety
- Creates a safe transfer zone for surgical instruments, reducing the risk of third-party inflicted sharps injuries.
- No more dangerous and time-wasting cord tangling
- Minimises the risk (and cost) of contamination due to instruments falling off the sterile field
- Eliminates potential OR fire hazards