The ManipulatOR PRO™ is a versatile uterine manipulator utilized for laparoscopic hysterectomy and colpotomy.
Its curved design aligns to the angle of the sacral curve allowing for a simple and safer manipulation of the uterus. The 20cc inflatable balloon adds control and safety, reducing the risk of uterine perforation and trauma.
The ManipulatOR PRO™ creates safe operative margins by providing enhanced visualization and better access to important anatomical structures.
Simple, safe, effective
- Double-cup design supports surgeons performing colpotomy while maintaining pneumoperitoneum
- Available in a wide range of cervical cups (32mm, 35mm, 37mm, 40mm, 45mm*New) to accommodate different gynecological procedures, patient characteristics, instruments and surgeon preferences
- Cervical cups can be used with electrosurgical energy sources
- Adjustable 20cc inflatable balloon at the distal end stabilizes the ManipulatOR PRO™ within the uterine cavity, enabling the surgeon to maintain the uterus in the desired position without the need for a fixation stay-suture
- 2-way valve ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation of the balloon
- Anatomical curved ManipulatOR PRO™ shaft supports atraumatic insertion and easy mobilization of the uterus (anteversion, retroversion and lateral movement)
- Unique design of the handle gives surgeons a sense of direction and full control of the uterine position
- Latex free