- • Global Business in medical device industry
- • Working with a dynamic team
We are an International medical device company that develops, supplies and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche consumables to proprietary surgical instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery. As well as leading healthcare technology and solutions supplier of high-quality surgical instrumentation, a full line Electrosurgery portfolio.
We currently have an opportunity for an Product Manager to marketing products, developing strategies, defining the target market, and coming up with the pricing strategies in conjunction with the National Sales & Marketing Manager – ANZ.
Why work with The OR Company
At The OR Company we are dedicated to fostering growth and development and a high performance culture where employee can shine. Our values are Teamwork, Trust, Passion, Excellence, Passion and Innovation which guides are principles for mutual benefit and the ability to add value.
Not only will you benefit by being exposed to all aspects of our business but you will also have access to the following benefits:
- • Competitive salary package
- • Reward and Recognition program ‘Preciate’
- • Team lunches and celebrations
- • Bonus program
- • Casual Fridays
- • Flexibility
- • Great office with all amenities (South Eastern Suburbs)
- • Social events (Kick off meetings, team building, Christmas party)
- • Development plans (e-University)
Role and Responsibility
- • Execute strategy and operating agenda of the division and drive growth to meet financial objectives.
- • Identify and develop appropriate marketing and sales tools needed to support the customer and the sales teams.
- • Liaise with the sales teams to communicate key drivers and objectives of portfolio, as well as provide product and pricing information.
- • Successfully conduct product trials as well as internal and external training for a product portfolio.
- • Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to introduce new products to market, including QA and Regulatory Affairs, Planning and Supply Chain team.
- • Control all marketing materials and have approved through our internal QMS system.
- • Develop market ready technical information packs and sample packs.
- • Forecasting and product sales analysis.
- • Clear understanding of standards and requirements.
- • Review all current marketing materials and ensure QA and market compliant.
- • Manage conference/s – arrange all materials, trade stands, registration etc. – with approval of NSM.
- • Work with NSM on 2–5-year strategy for growth.
- • Develop product support and training materials – for both internal and external use.
- • Develop competitor product matrix – keep on top of market trends, new products, and developments.
- • Review pricing matrix with NSM annually and on introduction of new products – maintaining margins.
For you to be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- • Experience in developing product marketing and launch plans for new products.
- • Proven ability in managing positioning, value propositions and messaging.
- • Ability to carry out market, customer and competitor analysis by working with cross-functional teams and executing self-lead research.
This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator/Product Manager to take that next step in their career towards becoming a Product Manager role and to take ownership of the marketing function of this highly regarded international medical device business, playing a key role in the overall business success. With a competitive salary to fit the skill set and experience of the successful candidate this is a role to not miss out on.
Education and Experience
- • Tertiary qualification or experience in business is highly recommended
- • Marketing/Product Management experience is essential
Please send all enquiries and resumes to email@example.com