Procurement / Supply Chain Coordinator
PROCUREMENT / SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
- • Global Business in medical device industry
- • Entrepreneurial working environment with plenty of development opportunities
We are an International medical device company that develops, supplies and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche consumables to proprietary surgical instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery as well as leading healthcare technology and solutions supplier of high-quality surgical instrumentation, a full line Electrosurgery portfolio.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Procurement / Supply Chain Coordinator to work within a dynamic team. Based in Carrum Downs soon to be Keysborough, the role will work closely with the operations and quality management team to make sure that all shipments are manufactured and delivered in line with the Quality Management System (QMS).
Why work with The OR Company
At The OR Company we are dedicated to fostering growth and development and a high performance culture where employee can shine. Our values are Collaboration, Growth, Smart, Pride, Contribution, Leadership which guides are principles for mutual benefit and the ability to add value.
Not only will you benefit by being exposed to all aspects of our business but you will also have access to the following benefits:
- • Competitive salary package
- • Reward and Recognition program ‘Preciate’
- • Team lunches and celebrations
- • Bonus program
- • Casual Fridays
- • Social events (Kick off meetings, team building, Christmas party)
- • Development plans (e-University)
If you are a passionate about analysing and streamlining processes, logistics, supply chain and warehousing then this role is for you!
Role and Responsibility
- • Work closely with contract manufacturers to keep production orders on schedule.
- • Assist in maintaining production spreadsheets and version control.
- • Participate weekly production meeting and circulating agenda, meeting minutes and key information.
- • Update partners on their orders in a professional and timely manner.
- • Maintain accurate forecasts to ensure adequate stock levels at all times.
- • Coordinator raw material manufacturing and shipping to finished product.
- • Report vendor/partner product non-conformances.
- • Ensure customer orders are attended and acknowledged as per the requirement of 24 hours.
- • Produce purchase requisitions for all Production Vendor Purchase Orders in line with the QMS.
- • Obtain at a minimum 2 freight quotations for all shipments.
- • Assist in ex-works shipments where possible.
- • Prepare accurate paperwork for customs purposes.
- • Understand all aspects of shipping and logistics from SEA/AIR/same day for domestic/international market.
- • Ensure orders are received, processed and dispatched as per The OR Company’s minimum performance standards.
- • Ensure minimum delivery standards are being met or exceeded.
- • Conduct internal/external stock takes.
- • Perform counts of consignment stock.
- • Assist Warehouse Manager in warehouse duties when required.
- • Filling all orders and relevant paperwork as per the QMS.
- • Ensure all products are approved prior to shipment and paperwork filed appropriately.
- • Maintain all paperwork in line with company style guide and to a high standard.
- • Ensure product knowledge is up to date and can be communicated to the customer.
- • Vendor Qualification.
- • Requesting for quotations (RFQ).
- • Pricing Negotiation.
- • Vendor Relationship Management.
- • Maintain all shipments coming in and out from different warehouse locations.
Key Work/Behavioural Competencies
- • Confidence and experience in liaising with key business stakeholders to drive results.
- • Very organised, independent worker with the ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively.
- • Pro-active “can do” attitude to work in all aspects.
- • Well-presented with excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- • Team player – ability to jump in and help out when required.
Education and Experience
- • Strong administration skills – organised, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- • High level of commitment to customer service.
- • Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- • Ability to use initiative and learn a new industry.
- • Understand the importance of records.
- • Previous experience working with inventory management systems (e.g. Unleashed).
- • Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- • Intermediate Excel and Word Skills.
- • Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Package based on experience.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.