National Sales & Marketing Manager – Australia & NZ
NATIONAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER – AUSTRALIA & NZ
- • Global Business in medical device industry
- • Working with a dynamic team
We are an International medical device company that develops, supplies and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche consumables to proprietary surgical instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery. As well as leading healthcare technology and solutions supplier of high-quality surgical instrumentation, a full line Electrosurgery portfolio.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced National Sales & Marketing Manager to make a proactive contribution to revenue and profit targets by developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for new and existing products within a designated region of Australia and NZ, both with existing and new sales and marketing channels.
Why work with The OR Company
At The OR Company we are dedicated to fostering growth and development and a high performance culture where employee can shine. Our values are Teamwork, Trust, Passion, Excellence, Passion and Innovation which guides are principles for mutual benefit and the ability to add value.
Not only will you benefit by being exposed to all aspects of our business but you will also have access to the following benefits:
- • Competitive salary package
- • Reward and Recognition program ‘Preciate’
- • Team lunches and celebrations
- • Bonus program
- • Casual Fridays
- • Flexibility
- • Great office with all amenities (South Eastern Suburbs)
- • Social events (Kick off meetings, team building, Christmas party)
- • Development plans (e-University)
Roles and Responsibilities
- • Primary responsibility will be the management of Territory Managers throughout Australia and ensure to provide leadership and prepare a territory plan to optimise customer and account development and sales growth
- • Distributor Management of New Zealand customer
- • Recruit, Train, Coach and Develop direct reports and internal stakeholders
- • Co-travel and provide clinical and technical case support and handling or all inbound and outbound customer management requiring clinical and/or technical knowledge
- • Implementation and execution of strategic objectives and goals driven by management including adherence to company processes, procedures and CRM databases development
- • Ensure strategic sales and marketing plans are development, present and executed
- • Actively pursue tender/contract opportunities
- • Develop and execute strategic recruiting plans in order maximise territory coverage and sales growth
- • Presentation of business development plans to management and key stakeholders
- • Contribute to planning sessions and strategies for growth
- • Assist in the forecasting process in relation to various products
For you to be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to unite a team under a shared vision in line with company values and know what motivates each member.
- High performing sales professional, who understand the sales process and pipeline and can win market share and new business.
- Proven ability in coaching, motivating, and developing a high performing sales team.
This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of the Sales function of this highly regarded international medical device business, playing a key role in the overall business success. With a competitive salary to fit the skill set and experience of the successful candidate this is a role to not miss out on.
Education and Experience
- • Tertiary Business qualification or equivalent workplace experience
- • Sales/Business/Marketing/Management experience is essential
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com