- • Diverse executive assistant role in an innovative business
- • Entrepreneurial working environment with plenty of development opportunities
We are an innovative medical device company that manufactures, distributes and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche to proprietary to fast moving consumables surgical device instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to assist the Executive Team. Based in Carrum Downs, the role will work closely with the Managing Director, General Manager, CFO, Sales Manager and HR Manager to attend to travel and calendar management as well as ad hoc tasks as well as business related activities.
If you possess a flexible, calm approach, strong organisation and time management skills, as well as the ability to prioritise competing tasks this role is for you!
Role and Responsibility
- • Enhancement of the executive efficiency
- • Schedule and arrange meetings and appointments for all executives
- • Organise and facilitate staff meetings, agendas, meeting minutes and conferences
- • Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- • Attend to hoc tasks on a daily basis
- • Managing the General Manager and Managing Directors’ communications
- • Full office management duties
- • Travel management for sales staff and executives Asia Pacific
- • Assist in track changes on documents and presentations
- • Updated the customer relationship management system (CRM) when required
- • Asset Register management
- • Assisting in HR on boarding set up
- • Attend to phone enquiries and screening calls for General Manager and Managing Director.
Key Work/Behavioural Competencies
- • Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- • Demonstrated flexibility, including an ability to respond quickly and decisively to the changing requirements
- • Adaptability, including the ability to learn quickly and proactively initiate action in a dynamic environment
- • Strategic and analytical thinker, with a can do, must do attitude
- • Proven organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- • Friendly and confident
- • Demonstrate ability to deal responsibly and appropriately with confidential information
- • Intermediate skills in related computer applications (i.e CRM, Microsoft Office, Outlook).
Education and Experience
- • Tertiary Business qualification or equivalent workplace experience
- • Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- • Desirable: previous experience in Medical Device Industry.
Flexible package based on experience/suitability
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com