Customer Service / Sales Support Coordinator
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
- • Diverse customer service / sales support coordinator role in an innovative business
- • Entrepreneurial working environment with plenty of development opportunities
We are a boutique medical device company that develops, supplies and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche products to proprietary surgical instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service /Sales Support Coordinator to assist the sales team and our customers. Based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, the role will work closely with customers, and sales team to make sure that our Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) and procedures are being followed as per our Quality Management System (QMS).
If you are a passionate about processes, administration, providing exceptional customer service, team work and have great organisation skills then this role is for you!
Role and Responsibility
- • Enhancement of the company’s efficiency through administration support
- • Contribute to the systemisation of the company’s activities and processes, existing and new
- • To manage the filing and data retrieval system
- • Schedule and arrange meetings and appointments domestically and internationally
- • Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system in line with the QMS
- • Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- • Ensure customer enquires can be handled immediately via phone, fax and email
- • Ensure product knowledge is up to date and can be communicated to the customer (Product training to be provided by the company)
- • Ensure each customers point of first contact is a positive experience
- • Liaise with customers on complaints and initiate corrective action
- • Report activities and generate feedback when required
- • Maintain relevant customer records on our accounting system and CRM
- • Assist sales team with sales quotes and customer information in an accurate and timely manner
- • Ensure all marketing material shared with customers is accurate and up to date
- • Assist with domestic and international conference arrangements
- • Assist in the processing of orders and dispatch when required
Key Work/Behavioural Competencies
- • Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- • Demonstrated flexibility, including an ability to respond quickly and decisively to the changing requirements
- • Adaptability, including the ability to learn quickly and proactively initiate action in a dynamic environment
- • Strategic and analytical thinker, with a can do, must do attitude
- • Proven organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- • Strong work ethic
- • Clear and proficient communicator
- • Friendly and confident.
Education and Experience
- • Tertiary Business qualification or equivalent workplace experience
- • Desirable: Quality Management System experience with 9001 or 13485
- • Strong attention to detail
- • High level customer service skills
- • Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- • Intermediate skills in related computer applications (i.e. CRM, Microsoft Office)
- • Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.