Customer Relationship Associate
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATE (CONTRACT ROLE)
- • Contract role for 6 months (full time)
- • Essential Services Company working through the pandemic
We are an International medical device company that develops, supplies and markets high quality, innovative surgical devices – from niche consumables to proprietary surgical instruments – for minimally invasive and open surgery. As well as leading healthcare technology and solutions supplier of high-quality surgical instrumentation, a full line Electrosurgery portfolio.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service expert to assist domestic and international customers. Based in Cheltenham, Melbourne, this 6 month contract / full time role will work closely with customers, and sales team to make sure that our Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) and procedures are being followed as per our Quality Management System (QMS).
Why work with The OR Company
At The OR Company we are dedicated to fostering growth and development and a high performance culture where employee can shine. Our values are Teamwork, Trust, Passion, Excellence, Passion which guides are principles for mutual benefit and the ability to add value.
Not only will you benefit by being exposed to all aspects of our business but you will also have access to the following benefits:
- • Competitive salary package
- • Reward and Recognition program ‘Preciate’
- • Team lunches and celebrations
- • Bonus program
- • Casual Fridays
- • Flexibility
- • Great office with all amenities (South Eastern Suburbs)
- • Social events (Kick off meetings, team building, Christmas party)
- • Development plans (e-University)
If you are a passionate about processes, administration, providing exceptional customer service, team work and have great organisation skills then this role is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- • Process sales orders on a daily basis for international customers
- • Be a backup for Domestic daily sales processing
- • Assist sales team with sales quotes and customer information in an accurate and timely manner
- • Forward all leads to the sales team
- • Enhancement of the company’s efficiency through administration support
- • Contribute to the systemisation of the company’s activities and processes, existing and new
- • To manage the filing and data retrieval system
- • Schedule and arrange meetings and appointments domestically and internationally
- • Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system in line with the QMS
- • Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- • Ensure customer enquires can be handled immediately via phone, fax and email
- • Ensure product knowledge is up to date and can be communicated to the customer (Product training to be provided by the company)
- • Ensure each customers point of first contact is a positive experience
- • Liaise with customers on complaints and initiate corrective action
- • Report activities and generate feedback when required
- • Maintain relevant customer records on our accounting system and CRM
- • Ensure all marketing material shared with customers is accurate and up to date
- • Assist with domestic and international conference arrangements
Key Work/ Behavioral Competencies:
- • Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- • Demonstrated flexibility, including an ability to respond quickly and decisively to the changing requirements
- • Adaptability, including the ability to learn quickly and proactively initiate action in a dynamic environment
- • Strategic and analytical thinker, with a can do, must do attitude
- • Proven organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- • Strong work ethic and team player
- • Clear and proficient communicator
- • Friendly and confident.
Education and Experience:
- • Tertiary Business qualification or equivalent workplace experience
- • Desirable: Quality Management System experience with 9001 or 13485
- • Strong attention to detail
- • High level customer service skills
- • Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- • Intermediate skills in related computer applications (i.e. CRM, Microsoft Office)
- • Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.